Forum update

RachelJ

Hi

The forum looks all shiny and new!  Thank you.

Is there anything that explains what the new features are? For example is the notifications thing fixed?

Thanks

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

The "new" board is still very much a work in progress but it is exciting. Notifications, links and contributing memberships are all on a to-list along with chat! Once everything is completed we will be redoing our board basic's and tutorial threads here. Until then just play around with any new stuff. ;)

Hey Rachel and any other member, check out your settings for notifications now. You may be able to select how you want them, if any. :)

Just click on your username at top of page then scroll down to settings.

ETA: you'll need to use the default theme (bottom of page click on Theme then default

You're very welcome. We ask for your continued patience while this work continues. :)

I can’t like a post on a mobile (Apple) device. It only allows me to quote? Is that changed?

Yes, the like function was removed for now. Hoping it'll return once we're closer to being finished. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Thank you ahead of time to all the people working so hard to upgrade everything!

Yay good to know my phone isn’t messed up or something. I saw you were going to add more like (sad, love etc). Can’t wait!

Thank you all so much for all of the hard work everyone does. It is so much appreciated. You guys are valued and cared for so much. ???????????this place is such a bueatiful safe caring supportive place. And I personally would be lost without it. So a huge big 

thank you to everyone involved with keeping this place running .you all so such an amazing job 

Thanks to all of you for your patience and understanding! 

I've witnessed so much compassion and healing on this board. Including my own journey. I'm honored to be on staff every day. None of us ever has to be alone! :hug:

True