chat error

dreaminofangels

dreaminofangels

i placed this in the help desk as well...

im not sure what has happened, but after clicking on a link posted in chat, it seems to have did something to disallow me access.im not sure what happened. it booted me out, restarted and now says invalid user name or password. i have tried a few times to see if its a glitch, and it still denies me. any thoughts?

****i have also deleted all my browsers history in hopes it would rectify it, and it hasnt. not sure whats up, can someone help me fix the error pls?

i thought i was banned so i have pm about 3 mods asking lol maybe i'm not i havin the same prob havent a clue whats going on

Chat is down right now- I'm not sure why yet so hold tight for more info. No need to PM all the chat mods ;) .

dreaminofangels

ahhhh i was wondering that myself till now lol. i even just rebooted my comp, wondering if it was that, but havrnt tried getting back in yet.

Hey everyone let me look into this and figure out the problem. We are having some changes so hold tight and we will have an answer for you soon.

dreaminofangels

rebooting didnt help, but now i see why, lol. ok, ty so much for all your help!

Okay, I did confirm with a mod and it is not you, your password or your computer. An announcement will be made shortly of what is going on, hopefully that will answer your questions :D .

Breanne

dreaminofangels

ty for letting us know...

seems a bit scary when i read the link though...

hope it all works out ok.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((pandys staffing team and chatting members))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Archived