Can my t be a secondary?

ChristineMarie

ChristineMarie

I was just wondering.. I want my therapist to be able to look at my blog, but not any other people that are not members at Pandys, or guests. So how can I do that, is there a way. Could he be considered as a "supporter" or a secondary survivor? I don't know if he would want to go to that trouble, of course it is not that much trouble. I am a little scared of people seeing my blog that are not trustworthy. Not members or my t. Still want him to be able to look in on it when he wants to, though.

you could always print out your blog and take it to him to read, if you are worried about who will have access to it

ChristineMarie

It is online therapy, and I think he just jumps in when he can or wants to and reads it. I don't think he reads every single thing, he is pretty busy. I write a lot in it, so it would be hard to email the entries to him, that would not work out to well I may just leave it well enough alone, unless he could be a secondary. Thanks for the input!!

Christine,

I am going to try to hire out a hack for this. right now the only way would be to have a public blog. Secondaries cannot access blogs because the program doesn't differentiate between types of members, so there is no way to have survivor-only blogs right now. Secondaries actually have to log out to read public blogs.

What I'd like to commission is modification that will let us have Public blogs, Survivor-only, and member-only. I'll see what I can do :)

Shannon

ChristineMarie

Shannon, you are not supposed to be responding to us, this is your time off hon!!! Take a break, sweetie, please. :P;) . Thank you though, so much for responding, but seriously I could have waited. Take some time off, ok, get better!!! :hug:

Christine

Archived