Silly question

forgottenhowtofly

forgottenhowtofly

Shannon, I know that I've been absent from the board for a bit, but I was wondering what happened to Franklin? I thought that he had special moderating privileges in this forum. Was I mistaken, or did he run a muck with the computer, so you had to ban him?

fhtf

Hahaha! Franklin is definitely not banned - Shannon's too afraid he'll bite her :). We ended up cleaning up the board a bit since it was redundant to have the "forum led by" part in most of the forums - somehow in that process, Franklin's name must've gotten erased.

forgottenhowtofly

Well, since his name was erased (by accident or so you say ;) ) does he still have his tiara? I mean , you guys didn't take that away from his as well? Poor Franklin.

fhtf

He's still got his tiara! See here for his profile. I don't know why he hasn't posted one of those famous pictures of himself sitting up like a human being as his profile pic...

Star of the Sea

just don't expect him to reply to any pm's in a timely manner... 5 months and counting. :waiting: He's obviously very busy. :)

;)

:moo:

forgottenhowtofly

Well Franklin, if you ever get around to looking at the board again, I just want you to know that you have been missed, not just by me, but also by a very special :moo:

fhtf

Well Franklin, if you ever get around to looking at the board again, I just want you to know that you have been missed, not just by me, but also by a very special :moo:

fhtf

hehee. I will have to encourage him to post a picture of himself again ;)

Archived