Not always logged on

wamu

Whenever I click on the \"body and fitness\" forum it asks me to enter my password. I try it, but it just bounces me back. All the other forums work ok.

edit:and what\'s with the \"\\\"s near the quotes?

I don't know what's with the //, I haven't seen that issue with anyone else. I am guessing it has to do with your machine.

The body and fitness forum has an additional password separate from your board password. I will PM it to you.

• 1 month later...

whenever I try going in it says \"you have been authorized\" but it brings me back to the password entry screen.

whenever I try going in it says \"you have been authorized\" but it brings me back to the password entry screen.

I don't believe that there is a "you have been authorized" screen though there is a "you have not been authorized" screen. I will resend the password for you to try; be sure to enter it correctly.

the \\'s are something i've seen before replacing ' 's on other people's computers . I am not sure WHY it happens i just know it does.

-Nicole

I tried it again.

Thanks

You have been authorized to access this forum

Please wait while we transfer you...

and then I get back the the login screen.

As a side point - every once in a while I get an error message

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

and I have to login again - and the it works again.

Archived