can't log off, can't view blog,

Guest Justme2

Guest Justme2

I keep getting syntax errors. At first I couldn't even view the site. Now I can't log off or view blogs, or see the chat.

What's happening :confused:

Justme2

We're having some really odd software problem. I don't know what's causing it - I've contacted Invision Power Board and they will be looking into it. Sorry for the confusion!

Yeah, I've noticed this too- oh, and the chat's down right now too...

here is the error i got for the whole site:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/pandoras/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_17/skin_global.php on line 312

i can't get into my blog (not complaining, just FYI)

pix

Guest Justme2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/pandoras/public_html/forums/cache/lang_cache/en/lang_chatsigma.php on line 10

that's the message I get for the chat

Guest Justme2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ')' in /home/pandoras/public_html/forums/cache/lang_cache/en/lang_blog.php on line 141

this one is if I try to look at blogs

Ditto for the above for the blogs and my messages too...I'm really relieved that it wasn't just me, or I had to call the computer whiz again??

I hope it clears up.

Eventually.

Tina

P.S Messages:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ')' in /home/pandoras/public_html/forums/cache/lang_cache/en/lang_msg.php on line 212

and blog error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ')' in /home/pandoras/public_html/forums/cache/lang_cache/en/lang_blog.php on line 141

I can't log in from my desktop, where i had logged off and cleared the cache during the issue. I can get in on my notebook ok. Can't get into chat though.

enari

here is my blog error message.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ')' in /home/pandoras/public_html/forums/cache/lang_cache/en/lang_blog.php on line 14

for my blog... it's better than last night though- i couldn't even get on pandys!!!

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ')' in /home/pandoras/public_html/forums/cache/lang_cache/en/lang_msg.php on line 212

this is the syntax error I get when I try to send a PM.

I just wanted to add this. To the person that sent me the PM, I'm not ignoring you. I am having this same difficulty with viewing my PM

sockspup :puppy:

Hey guys - thanks for letting us know. No need to post all the errors. I know they're there, and I've submitted a support ticket. That's the best I can do right now.

You're welcome! At least the board is viewable and we can post. Too bad we can't do anything else ;)

Alias Chase

Oh, PHEW!

I'm so glad it's not just me!!!

Thanks Shannon and all board staff for looking into the problem!

Chase

Archived