missing private message

nyghtryder

mods-

hi! thank you for all the work you do.

i had gotten a note in my inbox (like i usually do) that i had a new private message notification. i went to long into pandys and it said there was an error and no such message exsisted. it was from noshamenofear. i am trying to contact he/she about it as well because maybe they decided not to send it. just didnt know if there was something technical going on. it just made me nervous/vulnerable- but what doesnt?

thanks!

tbtn

HI dont know if you got your PM figured out or not. But if you want to test that yours is working ok or something feel free to PM me. I know mine is working fine I OM all the time. Or to get a faster response you may want to PM one of the moderators. Take care.

It's possible the sender decided to delete it (you can do that if you're tracking the message). It's also possible that the message was sent during a brief downtime yesterday, in which case that could have happened as well.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

Shannon

NoShameNoFear

Hi takebackthenight2010,

I did pm you, however the system went down just after i sent it, and i couldn't get back online to see what happend, because Pandy's was down for a while.

I don't even remember what i put in the pm, sorry.

But i know the pink elephant was at the end...

So here it is....that's all that is left of the pm....sorry.

:elefant:

Anyway Hi...i am pretty sure i was just pm'ing to say i liked something you posted and wanted to tell you personally...but now i have no idea what it was...if i remember i promise i will pm you.

I am a bit vague at times...

:rolleyes:

Just sorry that it freaked you out, but i am pretty sure it was just the server going down :hug: Aquila

Archived