Is there still a chat room

We do not currently have a chat room. I know many of us miss chat. There isn’t a timeline  for the chat room, but I hope you will find support in the forums.

• 1 month later...
blondie2002

Hopefully b4 the end of the yr.  (I'm trying to stay positive,  like I'm constantly being told to do.)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello,

I was also hoping to connect in real time with other members. I am a mother of a toddler who disclosed to me sexual abuse by his father (he got away with: no physical evidence).  All reported to police and CPS and horrible legal battle still going on for almost 1 year now. Please, help.

IL

Hi Ele,

We do not currently have a chat room. I am sorry your son was abused and that you are still in a legal fight. You are not alone. While we do not have the ability to connect in real time, I would encourage you to try posting about what you are going through in one of the forums. You deserve care, support, and encouragement and I think you can find that here.

Thinking of you,

Mary Beth

• 9 months later...

Hi. The good folks here are working on getting us a chat room this year!  I donated a bit for this.  The donation link is on the top of the forums page.  Can anyone match my $?  Even ten dollars would help.  Only if you can, no pressure whatsoever.

I miss chat so much.

I'm going to try, and donate when I get my disability check.