join chat

biddy

Hi, I want to join the live chat. I have messaged one of the moderators and they never read my message or got back to me. I REALLY NEED SUPPORT RIGHT NOW. 

tonight, I told my mom for the first time that my brother molested me in childhood in my sleep. Right now, my body is breaking down quite literally in the form of getting sick with a sinus infection because of the stress, I really need an outlet and LIVE CHAT would help!!!!!

Please lord have one of the chat moderators read this tonight 

Hi biddy,

I'm not sure who you contacted but I am sorry you received no reply. We are all in different time zones and countries so it's not always easy to connect right away. At any rate we do not have a chat at the moment as we're in the middle of updating our software. When we will have chat again depends entirely on the other work being done.

If you are in need of immediate crisis support please try RAINN.org or befrienders.org. 

If you need to talk you can post in the forums. There are many who will offer you support.

Take gentle care,

Susan

Hi Biddy.... so sorry that things are to stressful... and being sick on top of it.... rotten feelings!

Just wanted to say if you felt like sharing i would be reading.... not in a creepy way, in a supportive, understanding, kind and gentle kind of way.

Linda

• 1 month later...

Ok so i was on pandys since 2007 whats the deal with getting permission from people who've posted less than my different id's and been in chat less time than both. I have tried to welcome and help more people than you'll give me credit for.  I can even figure out how to use the new web design. I only wish to talk to friends i used to have in chat.

HI RIPFit,

'whats the deal with getting permission from people who've posted less than my different id's and been in chat less time than both" I'm not sure what you mean by this?

At any rate we do not currently have chat. It was no longer supported so a danger to the board. We are working on upgrading the entire board and once this work is completed we will search for a new chat platform.