PM question

Cadence

On our old PM system we were able to make up different folders and move PMs into those folders for organization. On the new system, I've figured out how to make new folders, but I can't find a way to place PMs into the folders. They are all in the My Conversations folder or the new/unread folder. Is there a way to move PMs into the folders I create? My OCD is insisting there must be a way.

Yup! If you click the box next to the PM (from the main list), then scroll to the very bottom... use the drop down menu there and choose "move to ______". That should work!

That's so weird. I tried that exact thing last night and the only options I saw in the box were to delete, mark as read/unread, etc. It had no "moving" options. But this morning it does! I wonder how I missed that? That makes me very happy :) Thanks!

That's so weird. I tried that exact thing last night and the only options I saw in the box were to delete, mark as read/unread, etc. It had no "moving" options. But this morning it does! I wonder how I missed that?

You didn't miss it...this has happened to me, too. I think the additional folders don't show up until you've either refreshed the page, or actually left the PM system and then returned. (I don't think it's as drastic as you have to log off and then log back on...)

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know you weren't going crazy!

Can you believe that after being here for about 8 years I never even knew that this function existed? I'm going to go folder-crazy now!

Can you believe that after being here for about 8 years I never even knew that this function existed? I'm going to go folder-crazy now!

haha, I found out yesterday! You should see my inbox now ... ;) folders for everything! lol

Archived